Model No.: YD-TG-03
Tensile strength: MD/CD: 15~45kn/m
Solar Concentration ponds
Effluent traetment Plants Reservoir
1. Enhance the bearing capacity of road foundation and extend the duration of roads.
2. Prevent road surface from collapse, crack and being dirty.
3. Be convenient for construction, timesaving and cut down the cost of maintenance.
4. Prevent tunnel from crack occurring.
5. Further soildity slopes to proof water and soil from losses.
6. Reduce the surface thickness of the ground.
7. Consolidate the net for growing grass on the slopes so as to stabilization surrounding virescence.
8. Be used for artificial top net of mines instead of metal ones.
1. Improving bearing capacity of road foundation and prolong its service life.
2. Preventing road surface from subsiding and cracking
3. Be convenient for construction. Reducing cost and maintaning expense for the project.
4. Providing stability for slopes and avoid the losing of the water and soil.
|Mass per |
Unit Area (g/m2)
Tensile Yield Force per Linear Meter (MD) (KN/m)
Tensile Yield Force per Linear Meter (CD)
|Yield Elongation(MD) (%)≤||16|
|Yield Elongation(CD) (%)≤||13|
Strength at 2% Strain (MD) (KN/m)≥
|Strength at 2% Strain (CD) |
|Strength at 5% Strain (MD) (KN/m) ≥||8||10||15||16||25||27|
|Strength at 5% Strain (CD) (KN/m) ≥||10||13||15||20||22||23|
|Remark||Special specifications can be customized according to the contract.|
Contact us if you need more details on Triaxial Geogrid. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about High Tensile Strength Triaxial Geogrid、Geogrid Mesh. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Plastic Geogrid